Muhafiz Town Lahore (Phase 1)- Location & Features

Favorite
Your search results

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • November 8, 2021

Property Description

Originally known as the National Police Foundation Cooperative Housing Society. Muhafiz Town was founded in 1990. The total area of Muhafiz Town is 826 Kanals. There are 5 blocks in Phase 1 of Muhafiz Town A-E. 75% area of the society is developed and the remaining 25% of plots are available for sale. There are 2 big commercial markets in Muhafiz Town.

The price of 1 Kanal Plot in Muhafiz Town Phase 1 depends upon the height of the plot. Price range is 1,75,00000 to 2,30,00000.

Muhafiz Town Location

mohafiz town planMuhafiz Town is located on the main canal road between PASSCO Housing Society and Rajput Town.

Places that are located nearby Muhafiz Town.

  • DHA EME Society
  • Jubilee Town
  • PASSCO Society
  • Honda Gateway
  • Gulshan e Ahbab Society
  • Aabpara Housing Society
  • Rail Town

Amenities of Muhafiz Town

Muhafiz Town is a well-developed society with all the amenities of a perfect lifestyle.

  • Hospitals
  • Restaurants
  • Parks
  • Commercial Markets
  • Schools
  • Electricity
  • 24/7 Security
  • Sui Gas
City:
State/County:
Country: Pakistan
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 51970
Other Features
24 Hours Security System
24/7 CC TV Security
Car Parking
Electricity Backup
Gas and Water
Hospital

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call WhatsApp

Other Agents

Female Agent

Rimsha

Sales Officer
Rimsha is an agent of property buy rent deals all properties for selling and buying purpos ...

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

3
Kings Town Lahore Sector B New Booking Payment Plan New Deal
Properties for Sale
hot offer

Kings Town-Lahore

Followed by the success of Al-kabir Town Phase-1 and Phase-2 and before time delivery of t [more]
Followed by the success of Al-kabir Town Phase-1 and Phase-2 and before time delivery of their projects, Al-Kabir D [more]
Etihad-Town-lahore-Details
Properties for Sale

Etihad Town Lahore – Complete Details ...

Etihad Town aims to set the example for real estate development in Lahore and showcase top [more]
Etihad Town aims to set the example for real estate development in Lahore and showcase top-notch construction and i [more]
Al-Musawwir Zarai Farm Houses Lahore
Properties for Sale
hot offer
new offer

Al-Musawwir Zarai Farm Houses Lahore –...

Al-Musawwir Zarai Farm Houses is a more than 1000 Kanal huge residential farmhouses projec [more]
Al-Musawwir Zarai Farm Houses is a more than 1000 Kanal huge residential farmhouses project developing by Al-Musaww [more]

Compare Listings

Rimsha