On Monday, the capital development authority (CDA) board decided to establish a committee to normalize contract employees who meet the basic criteria.
The first meeting of the CDA Board of Directors was held on Monday at CDA Headquarters. The meeting was chaired by the CDA Chair and attended by board members. The CDA’s board of directors has formed a committee for the normalization of balance sheet employees who meet basic standards but lack the technical aspects.
- The Board has approved the development of housing in overseas outlying areas developed under the Roshan digital account to the federal cabinet.
- The Board also approved the establishment of an advisory board for the Islamabad Gallery in F9.
- Under the direction of Iftical Arif, the committee’s proposed names include Kishwar Naheed, Ax Mufti, and Jamal Shah.
- The Board also decided to subcontract the construction of the Islamabad Highway under Rule 42 (f) of PPRA. To alleviate the Koral Rewat link commuter problem.
- Similarly, a decision by the CDA Board will set up two new moderation centers in Park
- The Board also approved the revised design plan for I14 Markaz. The Board also granted corona risk subsidies in accordance with federal contact conditions.